Carriers constantly criticize vendors for sub-standard TL1 interface functionality & violation of established standards. This translates into software respins, regression/verification and seriously jeopardizes introduction into carrie networks. Vendors typically develop to loose carrier standards and find out too late that RBOC standards are much more stringent.
If you have (or plan to have) a TL1 interface to your NE, gateway or EMS we can assist you by reviewing your interface spec for:
- Compliance to Telcordia standards GR-833, GR-199 and TR-835.
- Compliance to de facto industry standards
- Suitability for Telcordia NMA and TEMS integration
A short review performed up front can provide the following benefits:
- Shorter integration with Telcordia NMA and TEMS (with attendant cost savings)
- Fewer software respins to meet customer integration demands
- Reduced requirements, development and verification costs.
A typical review takes about two weeks followed by a readout to your development and system engineering staff.
You can also outsource your entire TL1 requirements activity; after all,
there is no value in re-inventing the wheel!
To request further details, please use our contact page.