CLEI Code Outsourcing Service
Every SFP, pack and shelf provided to RBOC-descendant carriers must be assigned a Common Language Equipment Identifier (CLEI) code; in addition, most hardware changes also require a new or updated code. These codes are issued by the Common Language group at Telcordia Technologies, based on an extensive equipment description. We offer a one-stop service for obtaining and managing CLEI codes on your behalf. All you have to do is follow three simple steps:
- Tell us about your new or changed products (informally & via data sheets, etc)
- We prepare an estimate of the total cost and turnaround time
- You send us a PO number for the Telcordia CLEI coding fees (our fees are billed separately)
We take care of the rest, including:
- Application formatting and submission
- Advice on change classification
- Dialog with Telcordia Common Language
- Receipt and verification of CLEI code results against original order
- Reformatting of results into convenient format
- Reconciliation of Telcordia invoice against original order.
To request further details, please use our contact page.